Monday, November 7, 2011

Piccies!

Wow,

Okay - so no posts for almost 6 months and i do two in two days!? What on earth is wrong with me! :)

Just a quick one today. I just wanted to show off a few pieces that i photographed yesterday for my Etsy / Madeit shop (whichever i get around to making - still deliberating on fees and whatnot)

A few Necklaces first up - I spoke before about my obsession with buttons - 'nuff said.


A Cute little 'bib' style necklace made from felt and, you guessed it, More buttons!


I adore the large green focal bead in this next one - and the crystals just make it pretty! 


And an assortment of Post-it note pads - each with different embelishments - some quilling, some not... all look so cute together i loathe to separate them!


More pics to come, i am sure... i have lots to do!

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment