Thursday, January 27, 2011

long day

It's the day after our national holiday and I am officially exhausted! To say that yesterday was a long day is an understatement of understatements and being back at work today sure doesn’t help! The reason I am so tired was not because I was up late celebrating our Nation like everyone else in the workplace seemed to be doing, no. I was  out in the sweltering heat of our Australian Summer trying to encourage people to buy my stuff. (Not very enthusiastically i might add due to the fact that a) it was abysmally slow due to the heat and i always get an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach whenever somebody buys something that i am especially proud of, or something that took hours of patience and creativity and i wonder if it will be appreciated thusly. Call it weird, or sentimental, but i like my things to go to good homes!
Anyways, the point of this post being - I was feeling down yesterday afternoon so i went home and (after a few Vodka & sodas ) Made this this.



I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. Your craftiness blows me away! Another fantastic creation! I can relate about wanting my things to go to good homes. Since I mostly make cards I tend to sift through them and debate on who I am giving them to as to who will treat it the kindest or save it.. To me they are all special. I have never sold anything so I wouldn't know that aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete